Toyota Forklift Technician Position Available
- Shop Technician
- Road Technician
- Master Technician
Technicians are the heart and soul of our aftermarket business. Developing an industry leading team is a core focus for us at Southwest ToyotaLift.
Fill out the Employment application below and submit your resume to the email address to apply.
Together at Southwest ToyotaLift
It takes an entire team united behind something big to create Southwest ToyotaLift (A Division of Southwest Material Handling).
Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, and we give high-fives around the office.
Established in 1989, Southwest ToyotaLift has remained a family owned and operated business with our customer’s satisfaction as our number one priority. Southwest ToyotaLift is continually recognized for its innovation and desire to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. Offering a large variety of material handling solutions, including industrial equipment, utility vehicles, warehouse racking, parts, service and rentals. Headquartered in Mira Loma, CA, we have locations in the Inland Empire, Orange County, Riverside County, and Clark County, Nevada that are ready to serve our customers with a full selection of superior products and services.
We Embody our Mission & Values
- Care for others and make them feel like they belong to the family
- Encourage others to participate to their fullest capabilities
- Listen, set clear expectations, and open communication
Dedication to the Mission
- Prioritize work that advances the mission and positively impacts the community
- Build each day with the long-term in mind
- Actively participate in a good cause, the community and culture
Be a Valued Business Partner
- Be bold and apply original thinking
- Dream Big & Imagine the ideal outcome
- Be resourceful to make the outcome a reality
Embrace the Journey
- Be curious, ask for help, and demonstrate an ability to grow
- Own and learn from your mistakes
- Bring joy and optimism to work and others around you
Work with us
- We have 3 locations in SOCAL: Anaheim, Mira Loma (Corporate), and Thousand Palms
- One location in Nevada: Las Vegas
- Southwest ToyotaLift prides itself on rewarding great work with great compensation.
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds.
- Join us for team lunches, company picnics, team building, and holidays.
- We provide full healthcare, 401k, dental, vision, and vacation time so you feel great.
Join our team to help reshape the material handling industry in Southern California and Las Vegas areas.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME: Corporatesales@swtoyotalift.com
Fill out the Application below and tell us about you and your experience.